Thursday 8 September 2011

Kabukicho crossing


Just randomly throwing this picture in a friend took by chance in Kabukicho. I never ever in my life even made tourist pictures in Japan, so standing there in front of my beloved district is somewhat special to me T_T;
Even if there's idiots talking to you or you can't explain your friend where a certain salon/restaurant/meeting point is, it's always fun around there! And I will always miss this place.

Besides... right now I am debating with myself whether I should buy white over the knee boots or black ones. I have too many black shoes and a lot of black/dark clothes, so I'm craving for the white ones but I am scared that I won't be able to combine them then (Yumachi kind of inspires me but she has lots of white/light-coloured clothes). And I'm not planning to change my whole wardrobe soon.
Which colour would you choose?

That's really all, so let me end this entry with a lovely quote of Daria :D

1 comment:

  1. You are so pretty!! DDD:

    And its good to have a few touristy pieces like this here and there. It's a very nice picture, too.

    As for the boots, I totally understand your dilemma, but I think... white! It's no good to worry what to put with them before you buy them-- you'll figure it out much more easily after.

    ReplyDelete